Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings. These unique Japanese soldiers deal more damage.
The Kazoku is the level 10 Japanese unqiue Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is the Shizoku and can be upgraded to the JSDF Soldier. It is researched in a level 9 blacksmith. It replaces Assault Infantry.
General Information Edit
- Kazoku can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Kazoku would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Kazoku can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Kazoku are weak against other infantry.
- As a Japanese unique unit, Kazoku has 20% more damage than the standard common Heavy Infantry they replace.
Historical Description Edit
The Kazoku was a social status formed under the Peerage Act of 1884. It was awarded to those regarded as having performed exceptional service for the nation. The Kazoku was broken down into five ranks and the initial distribution of these ranks was dependent on rice revenue.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; Kazoku can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Kazoku and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Kazoku around so the mortar would have to hit each Kazoku to kill it and that its impact would not affect other Kazoku as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Kazoku.
- Kazoku can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.'
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Kazoku (華族) is the Japanese peerage system, divided into the five ranks of baron, viscount, count, marquis, and duke.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|