“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
King's Royal Rifleman is a British level 9 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Global Age. Its predecessor is Black Watch and can be upgraded to Green Jacket Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces Submachine Gun. It is upgraded in level 9 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, King's Royal Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- King's Royal Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- King's Royal Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- King's Royal Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, King's Royal Rifleman would attack them.
- As a British unique unit, King's Royal Rifleman has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description Edit
The King's Royal Riflemen Corps (KRRC) was initially deployed as part of the British Expeditionary Force to France during World War II and also saw action in the Mediterranean theatre. They participated in the Battle of Arnhem following the D-Day landings, as well as the Battle of Vevi and the Battle of Crete. The KRRC was eventually brigaded with the Ox and the Bucks Light Infantry to form the Green Jackets Brigade.
- The King's Royal Rifleman wears a Drab-colored Beret, long sleeved shirt, haversack, pouches, straps and belt, long sleeved pants, and brown ankle boots. An Anti-gas cape can be seen on the back of the rifleman. The Rifleman is holding a STEN Mark II submachine gun with a 32 round-detachable box magazine.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- King's Royal Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the King's Royal Rifleman.
- King's Royal Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use King's Royal Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since King's Royal Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the King's Royal Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- King's Royal Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
- In the game, the King's Royal Rifleman uses a STEN, a submachine gun, instead of a rifle.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|