|Building Style||Korean Oriental|
- An additional war tactic can be taken to battle.
- 10% of loot stolen by attackers will be refunded.
Benefits and Disadvantages
- An additional war tactic can help players attack more efficiently.
- The ranged Hwarang enables this nation to deal a lot of damage more quickly than other nations.
- Since 10% of raided loots are refunded by the nation's unique power, it can be good for saving up resources.
- No economic or defensive bonuses.
Unique UnitsThe Korean unique ranged infantry units has 40% more damage than standard ranged infantry units they replace. Click the images to go to the pages on the troop specified.
- Big Huge Games had stated that the reason why they did the nation 'Koreans' was to celebrate the release of DomiNations in Japan, Korea, and Taiwan.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.