“The Kremlin is a fortified complex located in Moscow near the Moskva River.”
The Kremlin is one of four wonders unlocked in the Industrial Age.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- The Kremlin is a wonder that becomes available in the Industrial Age.
- When your farms are destroyed in battle, defenders will spawn.
- This wonder will boost the health of nearby walls, gates and bastions. Placing it nearby an important set of defenses can stop marauding melee attackers from reaching key buildings.
- Researching Ramparts will increase the effectiveness of this wonder.
In-Game Description[edit | edit source]
Increases health of nearby walls. Defenders will spawn from any of your farms destroyed in battle.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Much like the Civilization games and Rise of Nations, this wonder depicts St. Basil's Cathedral.
- Kremlin is actually a fortress, which wouldn't usually fit a 5x5 square.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Boost Range||10 tiles|
|Wall Health Bonus||+20%|
For building's other statistics see Wonders.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|