“Causes high damage to attackers. Good against cavalry.”
- The Landmine is a trap (Defensive Building) that can kill any enemy if they get in the triggered zone.
- The Landmine starts as the Spike Trap from level 1 to 6 and to the Land Mine at level 7 and above.
- As the Landmine phase, when the enemy triggers the trap by walking into its zone, spikes would pop up, killing any enemy that is nearby.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Put the Landmine where the enemy will most likely attack (weak points or spots in your defence such as an exposed Ballista/Cannon Tower that is not protected by Walls or other defensive buildings)
- Put more than one Spike Traps close to defensive buildings so they can instantly kill tanky units when they get close to it
|Gunpowder Age||3 (*5)|
|Industrial Age||4 (*6)|
|Global Age||5 (*7)|
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Re-Arm Cost||Upgrade Time||Experience Gain||Damage||Age Unlocked|
|9||2,500,000||?||9d||1,740||16,000 (*20,800)||Atomic Age|
|11||3,700,000||?||10d 12h||1,895||23,920 (*31,096)||Cold War Age|
|13||5,055,000||?||12d||2,200||31,608 (*41,090)||Space Age|
|15||7,000,000||?||14d 12h||2,400||40,800 (*53,040)||Digital Age|
- Chapter 2: +1 Spike Trap/Land Mine limit
- Chapter 4: +1 Spike Trap/Land Mine limit
- Chapter 1: +30% Spike Trap/Land Mine damage
- Traps upgrade Time: Decreases the time of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
- Traps upgrade Cost: Decreases the cost of upgrading Traps by 1% (10 levels).
VIP Bonuses Edit
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Defense
- Reduce cost of Defense building upgrades by 3,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.