“Climb the Leagues for a bigger loot bonus!”
Bonus Ships Edit
|League||Medals||Daily Dock Bonus|
Joining League Announcements Edit
General Information Edit
- League rankings start at a medal count of 400. Win Multiplayer battles to gain medals.
- League ranking grants a battle bonus of Gold and Food for each Multiplayer victory.
- Additionally, claim a "daily dock bonus" from a trading boat once per day - choose one of three random Trade Goods.
- Note: A player's medal count can never fall below 200 medals.
- There is a giant jump for League battle bonus when entering the Kingdom League, from 15k to 40k. From then on, the League battle bonus can make up roughly more than 25% of the total loot of each battle, and it increases as you advance to even higher Leagues.
- By December 2015, after entering the Kingdom League most of the opponents you find would be worth just 1-5 medals. After entering the Empire League, most of the opponents would be worth just 1 medal (even with five stars), therefore it is no longer worth trying to get 5-star victories.
If victory is yours (even one star), you can have extra bonuses for the destruction of all gold, food, and/or oil buildings. If all defensive buildings are destroyed, you will not need to retrain surviving troops.
Victory Chest & Dock Bonuses Edit
- Main article: Victory Chest
Each star collected after a victory are counted for attribution of a "Victory Chest bonus".
Once you have 15 stars, you can select the reward. You choose from 3 randomly selected items. The higher your level through the leagues, the bigger the bonuses.
The dock bonus and victory chest bonus are both based on your league.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|