“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage. These unique Greek units have more hitpoints and do more damage.”
Leopard-Panzer is a level 10 Greek unique Heavy Cavalry unit unlocked in Cold War Age. Its predecessor is Centaur Tank and can be upgraded to Veteran Leopard Tank. It is researched in level 11 Armory. It replaces the MBT Mk2.
General Information[edit source]
- Leopard-Panzer is the armored front runners among all troops. Its default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. After all the defences are gone it will behave like a heavy infantry troop. With a large amount of hitpoints, it can endure more than any other troop of its age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, its disadvantages are that it has low damage and can be killed easily by Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers or Anti-Tank Guns.
- As a Greek unique unit, it has more 10% more health than standard heavy cavalry and 25% more damage.
- It is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
The Leopard-Panzer is a main battle tank developed in the 1970s for the West German Army. The tank first entered service in 1979 and succeeded the earlier Leopard 1 as the main battle tank of the German Army. It is armed with a 120 mm smoothbore cannon, and is powered by a V-12 twin-turbo diesel engine. Various versions have served in the armed forces of Germany, Greece and 17 other countries. The Leopard-Panzer was used in Kosovo, and has seen action in Afghanistan, as well as also seeing action in Syria against ISIS and the YPG.
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Leopard-Panzer has a lot of health but is slow and has low attack power, so use it in groups.
- Leopard-Panzer is weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the Town Center or City Center. In many bases, the town center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Leopard-Panzer and a Wall Breacher. When attacking, deploy your Wall Breacher and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your Leopard-Panzer units in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your units to destroy the Town Center or City Center.
- Leopard-Panzer would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks it, the Leopard-Panzer will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making it distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry or Heavy Infantry after deploying the units to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Leopard-Panzer is a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- Leopard-Panzer units are spawned by Stable or Tank Depot. With their high health, they are good to slow down the enemies advance.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Main the units in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Leopard Tank is a German tank, but players whose bases are German do not have access to this tank.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|