“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage.”
General Information Edit
- Leopard-Tank are front runners among all troops, with a great deal of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop. For their strength in taking damage, they do sheer damage themselves and cannot win battles unless they are supported by stronger troops.
- As a Greek unique unit, the Leopard-Tank has 10% more health than standard heavy cavalry and 25% more damage.
- The Leopard-Tank is one of the strongest units in the game; as well as the strongest heavy cavalry.
Historical Description Edit
The Leopard-Panzer is a main battle tank developed in the 1970s for the West German Army. The tank first entered service in 1979 and succeeded the earlier Leopard 1 as the main battle tank of the German Army. It is armed with a 120 mm smoothbore cannon, and is powered by a V-12 twin-turbo diesel engine. Various versions have served in the armed forces of Germany, Greece and 17 other countries. The Leopard-Panzer was used in Kosovo, and has seen action in Afghanistan, as well as also seeing action in Syria against ISIS and the YPG.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Leopard-Tank have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- Leopard-Tank are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- Due to their high health, Leopard-Panzer can be use as meat shields to protect infantry from the defenses.
- Anti-Tank Guns can destroy Leopard-Panzer easily like all Heavy Cavalry. If you can, try swarming it with heavy infantry or ranged infantry to destroy it quick enough since the anti-tank gun is slow.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the City Center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of Leopard-Panzer and an Veteran Combat Engineer. When attacking, deploy a Veteran Combat Engineer and wait until it destroys the necessary walls, then deploy all your Leopard-Panzer in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your Leopard-Panzer to destroy the City Center.
- Leopard-Panzer would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the Leopard-Panzer, the Leopard-Panzer will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the Leopard-Panzer distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry such as Veteran SMG or Heavy Infantry such as Elite Infantry after deploying the Leopard-Panzer to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Leopard-Tank are a good alliance troop due to its high health, making it longer to kill them.
- The Leopard Tank is a German tank, but players whose bases are German do not have access to this tank.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|