“Your wise men can research new inventions and technologies here.”
- The Library is an Economic Building where you research various Technologies to help improve your troops and town's defense and economy in DomiNations.
- The Technologies are organized into three categories and in a specific color: brown represents economy, blue represents defense, and red represents military.
- The Library is unlocked at Classical Age.
- It takes four citizens to construct and upgrade the Library.
- Each Technology has five chapters.
- The Library is based off the Library in Rise of Nations, a game devoloped in 2004 by Big Huge Games; the same creator of DomiNations.
- Originally, the Library's Technologies were organized into five categories, based off the categories of the Library in Rise of Nations. These categories according to the colors were Brown which represents Age, Red which represents military, Blue which represents civics, Green which represents commerce, and Yellow which represents Science. Over time, the amount of categories decreased from five to the official three in DomiNations.
- In early stages of DomiNations, each Technology had three chapters. It later increased to four chapters in early 2016 and five chapters in mid-2016.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.