“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique Chinese troops have faster rate of fire!”
Long March Infantry is a level 9 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit, unlocked in the Global Age. Its predecessor is Manchu Rifleman and can be upgraded to People's Rifleman. It replaces Submachine Gun. It is upgraded in level 9 Armory.
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, Long March Infantry can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Long March Infantry aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Long March Infantry are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Long March Infantry would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Long March Infantry would attack them.
- As a Chinese unique unit, Long March Infantry has twice firing speed but lower damage per shot than regular Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Under Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai, the People's Liberation Army survived the brutal 12-month Long March in 1934-1935, now considered a foundational event for modern China. After a truce to fight against the Japanese from 1937-1946, the Communists ultimately won the civil war and took control over mainland China in 1949.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
The soldier appears to be holding a Type 100 SMG, despite it being Japanese and not Chinese
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Long March Infantry has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Long March Infantry.
- Long March Infantry is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Long March Infantry to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Long March Infantry can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Long March Infantry behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Long March Infantry can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|