“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage.”
General Information Edit
- Like its Heavy Cavalry forerunners, MBT Mk3s are the armored front runners among all troops. Their default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. With a large amount of hitpoints, they can endure more than any other troop of their age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, their disadvantages is that they have low damage and can be killed easily by Anti-Tank Guns.
Historical Description Edit
Originally planned as a join project between West Germany and the United States, The M1 Abrams was originally planned to be built in the 1970's but due to West Germany and The USA failing to come to a agreeing point, it never was built till around the 1990's. Here most are still used today along with its counterpart the M1A1 Abrams
Attacking Strategies Edit
- MBT Mk3s have a lot of health but are slow and have low attack power, so use them in groups.
- MBT Mk3s are weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the City Center. In many bases, the town center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of MBT Mk3s and a Wall Breacher such as the Valiant Combat Engineer. When attacking, deploy your combat engineer and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your Main Battle Tanks in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your Main Battle Tanks to destroy the City Center.
- Main Battle Tanks would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks the battle tank, the Main Battle Tanks will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making the battle tank distracted. Try to use and deploy ranged infantry such as the Elite Rifleman or heavy infantry such as Expert Infantry after deploying the tanks to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- MBT Mk3s are a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Main MBT Mk3s in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
- It shares same visual as M1 Abrams made by USA.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|