“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage.”
General Information Edit
- MBT Mk3 is the armored front runners among all troops. Its default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. With a large amount of hitpoints, it can endure more than any other troop of its age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, its disadvantages are that it has low damage and can be killed easily by Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers or Anti-Tank Guns.
Historical Description Edit
Originally planned as a join project between West Germany and the United States, The M1 Abrams was originally planned to be built in the 1970's but due to West Germany and The USA failing to come to a agreeing point, it never was built till around the 1990's. Here most are still used today along with its counterpart the M1A1 Abrams
Attacking Strategies Edit
- MBT Mk3 has a lot of health but is slow and has low attack power, so use it in groups.
- MBT Mk3 is weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the Town Center or City Center. In many bases, the town center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of MBT Mk3 and a Wall Breacher. When attacking, deploy your Wall Breacher and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your MBT Mk3 units in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your units to destroy the Town Center or City Center.
- MBT Mk3 would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks it, the MBT Mk3 will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making it distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry or Heavy Infantry after deploying the units to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- MBT Mk3 is a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- MBT Mk3 units are spawned by Stable or Tank Depot. With their high health, they are good to slow down the enemies advance.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Main the units in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
- It shares same visual as M1 Abrams made by USA.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|