“These heavily-armored units will attack defensive buildings, distracting them at close range while your other troops do the damage.”
General Information[edit | edit source]
- MBT Mk5 is the armored front runners among all troops. Its default behavior is to seek and destroy defenses. After all the defenses are gone it will behave like a heavy infantry troop. With a large amount of hit points, it can endure more than any other troop of its age, as well as dealing a lot of damage before falling. However, its disadvantages are that it has low damage and can be killed easily by Ballista Towers, Cannon Towers or Anti-Tank Guns.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- MBT Mk5 has a lot of health but is slow and has low attack power, so use it in groups.
- MBT Mk5 is weak against many defenses grouped together.
- When pushing for trophies, you would need to destroy the Town Center or City Center. In many bases, the town center would be in the center of the base. First, train up an army of MBT Mk5 and a Wall Breacher. When attacking, deploy your Wall Breacher and wait till it destroys the necessary walls. Then, deploy all your MBT Mk5 units in the areas which the City Center is more close to. If there are a few defenses blocking the way, destroy them. Then rally your units to destroy the Town Center or City Center.
- MBT Mk5 would ignore defensive troops and would pursue their targets which are defensive buildings. However, if a defensive troop attacks it, the MBT Mk4 will attack back until the defensive troop is killed; thus making it distracted. Try to use and deploy Ranged Infantry or Heavy Infantry after deploying the units to eliminate the defensive troops.
Defensive Strategies[edit | edit source]
- MBT Mk5 is a good alliance troop due to its high health; making it longer to kill them.
- MBT Mk5 units are spawned by Stable or Tank Depot. With their high health, they are good to slow down the enemies advance.
- The Reinforcements technology in the Library spawns Main the units in the forest and they attack troops of the attacker.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.