“Short-ranged tower that excels at eliminating large hordes of units.”
General Information Edit
- The Machine Gun tower is a tower that shoots multiple guns and is effective at destroying groups of units, especially infantry.
- The Machine Gun starts out as the Redoubt at Levels 1 & 2 and becomes the Machine Gun at Level 3 and up.
- Heavy Cavalry can destroy the Machine Gun effectively as the Machine Gun struggles against cavalry.
- As of update v2.0.x, Machine Guns can attack airplanes.
- In the level 4 Machine Gun tower the man in the tower is using a U.S-made Browning 30 cal. Machine gun (or the M1917 Browning Machine gun as it is normally called)
Defensive strategies Edit
- The best way to destroy troops is to put it next to an Anti-Tank Gun, much like the Mortar, so the infantry will be destroyed and the Heavy Cavalry will too. The Anti-Tank Gun will take out the cavalry, while the Machine Gun takes out the infantry that the Anti-Tank Gun struggles against.
- Chapter 2: Increases Machine Gun health by 20%.
- Chapter 4: Increases Machine Gun damage by 20%.
- Machine Gun Damage: Increase 6% damage per each skill level researched. (5 levels)
- Machine Gun Upgrade Cost: Reduce 4% upgrade cost per each skill level researched. (5 levels)
- Machine Gun Hitpoints: Increase 6% hitpoints per each skill level researched. (5 levels)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.