“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique Chinese troops have faster rate of fire!”
Manchu Rifleman is a level 8 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit, unlocked in Industrial Age. Its predecessor is Fire Dragon and can be upgraded to Long March Infantry. It replaces Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 8 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Manchu Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Manchu Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Manchu Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Manchu Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Manchu Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Chinese unique unit, Manchu Rifleman has twice firing speed but lower damage per shot than regular Ranged Infantry.
The Qing Dynasty was the result of the successful Manchu conquest of China. A banner system was invented to organize the Manchu armies and played a key role in the unification of the Jurchen people. Additional Mongol and Chinese banner armies were further assimilated into the Qing military.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Manchu Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Manchu Rifleman.
- Manchu Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Manchu Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Manchu Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Manchu Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Manchu Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
- The Manchu Rifleman is very loosely related to the Chinese Industrial Unit "Manchu Rifleman" from Rise of Nations
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|