General Information[edit | edit source]
Mercenary troops can be used once in an attack. Once used they will not return from battle. Mercenary troops are deployed by clicking on the blue banner and then on the map. In contrast to regular troops which can be deployed one by one, all recruited Mercenary units are deployed at once.
Mercenaries cannot be hired while the Mercenary Camp is being upgraded.
Troops available[edit | edit source]
There are 5 types of Mercenary troops that are available:
- Mercenary Heavy Infantry
- Mercenary Ranged Infantry
- Mercenary Raiders
- Mercenary Heavy Cavalry
- Mercenary Elephants / Heavy Tanks
As the Mercenary Camp is upgraded, higher levels of troops become available for recruitment, replacing lower levels.
|Melee Infantry||Ranged Infantry||Cavalry Raiders||Heavy Cavalry||Elephants
/ Heavy Tanks
||Assyrian Horse Raider
||Persian Heavy Cavalry
||Steppe Horse Raider
|5||1,500,000||Chinese Hand Cannon
||Cold War Age|
|12||16,000,000||Soldier of Fortune
||Heavy Tank Destroyer
||EE-T1 Osorio Tank
||Type 99 Tank
Research[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 1: Increases Mercenary health by 10%.
- Chapter 2: Increases Mercenary attack strength by 10%.
- Chapter 3: Increases Mercenary army limit by 1.
- Chapter 4: Increases Mercenary attack by 20%.
- Chapter 5: Increases Mercenary health by 10%.
The research of Hannibal Barca in the University also confers the following bonuses to Mercenary:
- Mercenary Damage: +3% Mercenary damage (5 levels).
- Mercenary Hitpoints: +3% Mercenary hitpoints (10 levels).
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|