“Mills store your food to keep it away from rats and other players. They can also order food shipments.”
- The Mill is an Economic Building where most of your nation's Food is stored. Multiple Mills may be built, with your Food split evenly among them. In addition to storing Food, a player can trade Metal for a Food Shipment there.
- When you have enough Metal to order a Food Shipment, the text "Trade available" will float up from the Mill.
- The shipment size and the required number of Metal increases with the level of your highest level Mill.
- Attacking players can loot up to 25% of the stored Food in your Mills.
The Crop Rotation Technology at the Library confers these bonuses to Oil Refinery:
- Chapter 4: +30% Mill health
Food Storage Size
- Level 3 : 3%
- Level 5 : 6%
- Level 6 : 10%
- Level 8 : 15%
- Level 13 : 20%
- Level 15 : 25%
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|