“Launches long-ranged, powerful missiles against strong invading armies!”
- The Missile Silo is a defensive building that launches missiles at powerful armies
- The Missile Silo is available in the Global Age.
- The Missile Silo acts like a Tower, i.e. is affected by the Tower Blessing (22% boost to damage)
- The Missile Silo has a size of 4x4 which means it cant be easily swapped with other buildings
- The missile launched can also damage the air troops if they are within the range where the missile landed.
- The Missile Silo requires roughly 107k (107,000) of total invading troops health before it arms and start launching.
- Upgrade of Offensive Ballistics Technology makes Missile Silo to provide Red Button when you go to attack other base.
- Once the Red Button is pressed, multiple missiles from Missile Silo will attack random buildings at enemy base.
Attacking strategies Edit
- Use the Demolition Tactics to destroy the Missile Silo at the beginning of the battle (usually from 3 to 5 Demolition Tactics).
- Use the Sabotage Tactics to block the Missile Silo
- Use Generals, heavy tanks and tanks and deploy away from the rest of your army. The generals and tanks will be targeted whilst your main army continues with the battle.
- Use the Air-crafts and Destroyers to destroy firstly the Missile Silo.
- Since the Missile Silo will try to target the area with the highest HP unit, it is advised that you should keep some distances between your tank units and all the other units. Remember to keep an eye on the tank units and see if they have entered the minimum valid range (red circles) of the Missile Silo.
- Once your army is on the battle field, using the Assault Rally tactic on the Missile Silo can help your army destroy it quicker.
- Bury the silo in a maze of walls (not placed on side of the map) to prevent attackers from taking it out easily.
- Avoid placing it close to the Town Center since it would grant them a double win. This one would force the attacker to choose either to go for the town center or silo
- Put the Anti-Tank guns, Land Mine and Bunkers next to the Missile Silo to protect it from tanks.
- Put the Air Defenses and S.A.M Battery next to the Missile Silo to protect it from planes.
- Put the Mortar, Stronghold and Machine Guns surrounding the Missile Silo to protect it from a crowd of Ranged Infantries.
|Cold War Age|
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||Damage||Reload Time||Range||HP||XP Reward||Age Unlocked|
|4||255,000||11d||3,289||36,450||5,200||Cold War Age|
- Chapter 1: +10% Missile Silo health
- Chapter 2: +5% Missile Silo attack
- Chapter 3: Reduces the threat required for missile launches by 5%
- Chapter 4: +5% Missile silo attack
- Chapter 5: Reduces missile launch time by 1 second
- Chapter 1: -15% Missile Silo Upgrade cost
- Chapter 2: +20% Offensive Missile Silo Launch Damage
- Chapter 3: -50% Offensive Missile Silo Launch Cooldown
- Chapter 4: -25% Offensive Missile Silo Oil cost to be re-armed
- Chapter 5: +1 Offensive Missile Silo Target
- Offensive Missile Silo Reticles: +2 Offensive Missile Silo Reticles.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.