General Information[edit | edit source]
Multiplayer battles are unlocked in the Bronze Age. Victories award Medals, which determine League ranking, while losses subtract Medals. Attacking other players is the fastest way to gain Resources and several loot bonuses are available for Multiplayer victories. Players can also join Alliances which gift extra units, and compete in World War against other Alliances.
To attack another player, tap the Battle button and then the Find an Opponent button.
Finding an Opponent[edit | edit source]
|Cold War Age||2,000|
Matchmaking depends on 2 things
Prior to Battle[edit | edit source]
You are given 30 seconds to scout a base and decide if you want to attack it or not. You have 3 options at this point:
- Attack the base by deploying your Troops
- Return to your base by tapping "End Battle"
- Find another opponent by tapping "Next Match"
You won't lose any Medals if you choose the last two options.
Once the 30 seconds run out or once you deploy Troops, the 3-minute battle timer will start. The "Next Match" button will disappear, and tapping "End Battle" will cause you to lose the battle immediately. Upon gaining at least one victory star, the red "End Battle" button will change into a green "Return Home" button.
During the Battle[edit | edit source]
You are forbidden from deploying Troops at certain zones, and such zones are marked by lighter shades of color. These no-deployment zones are present around Buildings and they remain even if the building associated with it is destroyed.
You have no direct control over where your Troops go or what they attack, but you can use Rally to direct them to go somewhere or to attack some Building every 35 seconds. If the targeted Building is destroyed, the effect of Rally is immediately lifted.
Victory Conditions[edit | edit source]
There are five victory stars available during any battle. Gain one star for each of the following:
- Destroy the Town Center;
- 50% destruction;
- 75% destruction;
- 100% destruction;
- Any of the above within the first minute of battle.
Multiplayer's Attack Rewards[edit | edit source]
Battle Bonuses[edit | edit source]
|Opponent's Age||All Gold Buildings Destroyed||All Food Buildings Destroyed||All Oil Buildings Destroyed||All Defensive Buildings Destroyed|
|Bronze Age||300||300||0||All surviving troops Return|
|Cold War Age||75,000||50,000||450|
Since July 2018 update, the resource bonuses gained only for each stars earned and nation's age.
|Age||Opponent's Age||5 stars DOMINATION Gold||5 stars DOMINATION Oil|
|Enlightenment Age||Gunpowder Age||12,000||120|
|Industrial Age||Enlightenment Age||24,000||360|
|Cold War Age||Atomic Age||63,000||840|
|Cold War Age||210,000||2,800|
|Space Age||Atomic Age||72,000||960|
|Cold War Age||240,000||3,200|
Medals[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Medal
Victory Chest[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Victory ChestVictory chest is a daily chest to be opened once you collect total 15 stars (without boosts) from multiple multiplayer battle. Its contain are various (from resource, speedup to troop tactics) and is different everytime you open one. Its resource quantity, speedup time and troop tactics level are differ according to your League. Once opened, you can choose one from 3 different rewards, before the victory chest going back to cool down period.
League Bonuses[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Leagues
Peace Treaties[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Peace Treaties
Peace Treaties determine whether a player can be attacked or not. They last for a limited time based on how much damage received the last time they were attacked. However, if a player goes into a Multiplayer battle the Peace Treaty is broken.
Alliances[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Alliances
World War[edit | edit source]
- Main article: World War
- Main article: DNations Ally Wars Tournaments
References[edit | edit source]
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 3: +15s battle timer length
- Chapter 4: +15s battle timer length
- Chapter 5: +15s to earn Quick Victory
- Chapter 1: +10% Victory Chest resource rewards<
- Chapter 2: Reduces Victory Chest cooldown by 2h
- Chapter 3: +1 Victory Chest trade good rewards
- Chapter 4: Reduces Victory Chest cooldown by 2h
- Chapter 5: Reduces Victory Chest star requirement by 3
- Chapter 1: +10% Gold War Loot Rewards
- Chapter 2: +10% Food War Loot Rewards
- Chapter 3: +10% Gold War Loot Rewards
- Chapter 4: +10% Food War Loot Rewards
- Chapter 5: +10% Oil War Loot Rewards
- +10% DomiNation Bonus Food and Gold
- +10% DomiNation Bonus Oil
- Gold DOMINATION Bonus: +5% Gold gained from DOMINATION Bonus (5 levels)
- Oil DOMINATION Bonus: +3% Oil gained from DOMINATION Bonus (5 levels)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Single Player Campaigns|
The Fertile Crescent • Ruling the Nile • Peloponnesian War • Three Kingdoms • The Viking Conquests
Leagues • Peace Treaties
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|