The Musketeer is a level 7 standard Ranged Infantry unit and is unlocked in the Enlightenment Age. Its predecessor is the Arquebusier and it can be upgraded to the Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 7 armory
- Like all ranged infantry, Musketeers can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Musketeers aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Musketeers are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Musketeers would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Musketeers would attack them.
"A musket is an advanced version of the arquebus. Muskets were generally lighter than arquebuses and equipped with bayonets. Most importantly they were flintlock weapons, making them much more reliable than the older matchlocks. The invention of 'volley fire' made musketeers far superior to all other infantry and archery units, rendering the ancient pikemen, archers and swordsmen obsolete whenever musketeers took the field."
armed with a musket and wearing what looks to be a “red coat” and golden braces, a round hat and wellington boots.
Looks like meiji period infantry wearing a white uniform, and armed with a matchlock musket
- Musketeers have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as fusiliers as meat shields to protect the musketeer.
- Musketeers are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Musketeers to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Musketeers can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|