“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Musketeer can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Musketeer aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Musketeer are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Musketeer would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Musketeer would attack them.
A musket is an advanced version of the arquebus. Muskets were generally lighter than arquebuses and equipped with bayonets. Most importantly they were flintlock weapons, making them much more reliable than the older matchlocks. The invention of 'volley fire' made musketeers far superior to all other infantry and archery units, rendering the ancient pikemen, archers and swordsmen obsolete whenever musketeers took the field.
armed with a musket and wearing what looks to be a “red coat” and golden braces, a round hat and wellington boots.
Looks like meiji period infantry wearing a white uniform, and armed with a matchlock musket
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Musketeer has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Musketeer.
- Musketeer is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Musketeer to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Musketeer can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Musketeer behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Musketeer can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|