“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
People's Heavy Rifleman is a level 11 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit and is unlocked in the Cold War Age. It replaces the Veteran Rifleman. Its predecessor is the People's Rifleman and can be upgraded to People's Veteran Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 11 Armory.
- Like all ranged infantry, People's Heavy Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- People's Heavy Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- People's Heavy Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- People's Heavy Rifleman would attack the closest building in front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, People's Heavy Rifleman would attack them.
The Type 56 was a Chinese variant of the AK-47 7.62X39mm assault rifle. The Chinese version is nearly identical to the Soviet original, save for a folding bayonets (as opposed to detachable) and fully enclosed frontal gun sight. China export the Type 56 to many of it´s communist allies throughout the Cold War, including the Democratic Republic of Vietnam. However, when the Vietnamese Army invaded Cambodia in 1979, China retaliated and faced a battle-hardened enemy armed with Chinese weapons. The Type 56 continue to appear in conflicts across Southeast Asia, the Balkans, and the Middle East.
The soldier is wielding a Type 56 assault rifle, a Chinese's variant of Soviet AK-47, and is wearing a green uniform and has an ushanka hat, like the ones seen most prominently on Russian soldiers during the cold war and WWII
- Due to its fast attack speed, this unit fares well against infantry, as their lower health means that more shots that do less damage, which the People's Heavy Rifleman has, does better as less shots are wasted. Against other defenses, such as cavalry, towers and traps, you'll treat them like a regular shooter; keep them out of fire, target the defenders, etc.
- People's Heavy Rifleman have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the People's Heavy Rifleman.
- People's Heavy Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use People's Heavy Rifleman to protect Heavy Infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- People's Heavy Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
The People's Liberation Army was heavily modernized and professionalized by the Four Modernizations. This caused the PLA millions of soldiers in exchange for modernized weapons and training.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|