“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique Chinese troops have faster rate of fire!”
People's Honored Rifleman is a level 13 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit, is unlocked in Digital Age. Its predecessor is People's Veteran Rifleman. It replaces Honored Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 13 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, People's Honored Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- People's Honored Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- People's Honored Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- People's Honored Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, People's Honored Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Chinese unique unit, People's Honored Rifleman has twice firing speed but lower damage per shot than regular Ranged Infantry.
Until the 1970s, the service weapon of the Italian Army was the Beretta BM59. This was a modified version of the M1 Garand that U.S. troops carried in World War II and Korea. The BM59 was a battle rifle, meaning a semi-automatic weapon that fired large cartridges from detachable magazines at long range. While battle rifles had become popular in the postwar period, in the seventies they were overtaken by assault rifles, which were lighter and built for close or midrange combat. For Italy, that meant the Beretta AR70.
The model was introduced in 1972 and was upgraded to the AR70/90 in 1985. It was designed to be a conventional NATO assault rifle, firing 5.56x45mm cartridges and accepting any standard rail-mounted accessory. A flash hider and grenade were included by default. Italian infantry are still equipped with the AR70/90, though the Beretta ARX160 and its derivatives are expected to replace it. The model has been exported all over the world, including to Mexico, Egypt, and Nigeria.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- People's Honored Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the People's Honored Rifleman.
- People's Honored Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use People's Honored Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since People's Honored Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the People's Honored Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- People's Honored Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|