“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique Chinese troops have faster rate of fire!”
People's Rifleman is a level 10 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit, is unlocked in Atomic Age. Its predecessor is the Long March Infantry and can be upgraded to People's Heavy Rifleman. It replaces Veteran SMG. It is upgraded in level 10 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, People's Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- People's Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- People's Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- People's Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, People's Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Chinese unique unit, People's Rifleman has twice firing speed but lower damage per shot than regular Ranged Infantry.
The armed forces of Communist China are known as the People's Liberation Army(PLA). The 1927 Nanchang Uprising marked the beginning of the PLA and the start of the Chinese Civil War between the Communists and the nationalist Kuomintang. Under Mao Zedong and Zhou Enlai,the PLA survived the brutal 12 month Long March in 1934-1935,now considered a foundational event for modern China.After the truce to fight against the Japanese from 1937-1946, The Communists ultimately won the civil war and took control over mainland China in 1949. With Soviet support,the PLA modernized in the 1950s and fought against American-led UN force in Korean War. Today it is the largest military on Earth.
The soldier is wielding a Type-50, a Chinese copy of the PPsh-41, Sub-machine gun and is wearing a green uniform and has an ushanka hat, like the ones seen most prominently on Russian soldiers during the cold war and WW2
Attacking Strategies Edit
- People's Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the People's Rifleman.
- People's Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use People's Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since People's Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the People's Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- People's Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|