“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique Chinese troops have faster rate of fire!”
People's Veteran Rifleman is a level 12 Chinese unique Ranged Infantry unit, is unlocked in Space Age. Its predecessor is People's Heavy Rifleman and can be upgraded to People's Honored Rifleman. It replaces Elite Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 12 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, People's Veteran Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- People's Veteran Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- People's Veteran Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- People's Veteran Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, People's Veteran Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Chinese unique unit, People's Veteran Rifleman has twice firing speed but lower damage per shot than regular Ranged Infantry.
The soldier is wearing what appears to be olive green uniform with a overcoat and same color pants. He wears a olive green trapper hat with a brim and has a People's Liberation Army label on it. He carries a large backpack and welds a rifle which looks like a QBZ-03 with a unknown rifle handguard and a fixed stock instead of a folding stock in which the QBZ-03 has.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- People's Veteran Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the People's Veteran Rifleman.
- People's Veteran Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use People's Veteran Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since People's Veteran Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the People's Veteran Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- People's Veteran Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|