“Grants a boost to nearby farms.”
The Pyramids is one of four wonders unlocked in the Bronze Age.
General Information[edit | edit source]
- This wonder augments your Farm's food production per hour.
- Unlike Stonehenge, you need to place all Farms nearby to get the boost. Also, players can steal the increased amount of Food you have produced. Don't let this discourage you though. It won't be a huge problem if you collect your resources before you log out.
- This wonder will have increased effectiveness if you have researched Crop Rotation completely; however, it can be a challenge to make an effective layout and place all those newly acquired farms next to the Pyramids.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Range||6 Squares from building's edge.|
For building's other statistics see Wonders.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Built over a 20-year period ending in approximately 2560 BCE, the Great Pyramid of Giza is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. And for good reason. The Great Pyramid is constructed of over 2.25 million limestone blocks, each weighing between 25 and 80 metric tons. Built as a tomb for 4th Dynasty pharaoh Khufu and his wife, the construction of the Great Pyramid required an incredible grasp of mathematics and engineering, as well as access to a huge workforce.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Pyramids represent the Great Pyramid of Giza.
- It is the only surviving Wonder of the Ancient World.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|