“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops. These unique British troops do more damage and have +1 range!”
RGJ Rifleman is a British level 11 unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Cold War Age. Its predecessor is Green Jacket Rifleman and can be upgraded to Elite RGJ Rifleman. This British unique unit replaces the Veteran Rifleman. It is upgraded in the level 11 Armory.
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, RGJ Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- RGJ Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- RGJ Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- RGJ Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, RGJ Rifleman would attack them.
- As a British unique unit, RGJ Rifleman has 15% more damage and +1 more attack range than regular Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
The Royal Green Jackets was an infantry regiment of the British Army that continued the traditions of the King's Royal Rifle Corps and the Rifle Brigade, order dating back to the Napoleonic Wars. The Royal Green Jackets fought in Bosnia and Kosovo during the Yugoslav Wars, and suffered casualties at the hands of the IRA in Northern Ireland. RGJ soldiers of the Cold War era were typically armed with the L1A1 SLR Rifle, a battle rifle whose popularity among NATO countries earned it the nickname 'Right Arm of the Free World'. The Royal Green Jackets served with distinction for forty years until their reorganization into The Rifles regiment in 2007.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
RGJ Rifleman wears a green colored shirt,trousers,beret and a brown colored ankle boots with a yellow back pack.He is holding a L1A1 SLR battle rifle.
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- RGJ Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the RGJ Rifleman.
- RGJ Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use RGJ Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since RGJ Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the RGJ Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- RGJ Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|