Raiders is the third type of troop to use for the player in DomiNations. Raiders are excellent against resource buildings but are weak against other buildings such as defensive buildings. They're unlocked in the Bronze Age.
General Information Edit
The standard Raider's A.I. is to attack the closest resource building. They do 400% more damage to a resource building and are extremely fast. They can also hold up against infantry. However, their disadvantages are that they do low damage to non-resource buildings and defensive buildings.
There are no unique unit versions of the Raiders yet.
Raiders takes up 3 spaces in a barracks. They are trained in 2 minutes & 30 seconds. They have a range of 1.5.
- Strength: Deals 4x damage vs. resource buildings
- Weakness: Vulnerable to heavy defenses
- Favorite Targets: Resource buildings
|Level||Name||Age||HP||DPS||DPS vs. Resource Buildings||Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||XP Gain|
|1||Horse Raider||Bronze Age||660||32||128||90||14,000||2h||135|
|2||Heavy Horse Raider||Iron Age||720||36||144||110||50,000||4h||195|
|3||Cavalry Raider||Classical Age||840||86||344||200||200,000||12h||355|
|4||Heavy Cavalry Raider||Medieval Age||860||90||360||300||600,000||1d||520|
|5||Dragoon Raider||Gunpowder Age||880||116||464||465||1,800,000||2d||760|
|6||Carabineer Raider||Enlightenment Age||900||120||480||660||4,000,000||4d||1,115|
|7||Motorcycle Raider||Industrial Age||1,000||162||648||680||4,500,000||8d||1,630|
|8||Heavy Motorcycle Raider||Global Age||1,150||178||712||700||5,750,000||10d||1,845|
|9||Veteran Motorcycle Raider||Atomic Age||1,670||245||980||800||6,900,000||12d||2,040|
|10||Elite Motorcycle Raider||Cold War Age||1,770||260||1,040||940||10,100,000||13d||2,130|
|11||Valiant Motorcycle Raider||Space Age||1,859||273||1,092||1,081||12,200,000||14d||2,220|
- Chapter 4: +10% Barracks Troops' attack (or Healing) and health
- Raiders Damage: +6% Raiders damage (5 levels)
The Versailles wonder confers these bonuses to the Raiders:
- Hitpoint boost to both your attacking and defending troops: 10%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases the hitpoint bonus from +10% to +11%.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If a base has full resource producers such as farms or caravans, use raiders against them so you can reap all of its resources.
- If resource storage buildings such as the mill or market has a lot of loot, try bring in an army composition of raiders.
- Surprisingly, Raiders are strong against enemy infantry and can hold up in a fight.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Raiders make good alliance troops. When the enemy spawns troops, Raiders will rush to the scene to deal with them. Their high hitpoints keep them in the fight longer than infantry units.
Lightly-armed mounted soldiers, called scouts, are often the first to see combat. They often take advantage of an unprepared enemy, raiding weakpoints and destroying valuable resources and equipment. They also provide valuable information to their commander.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|