“Scans a target, causing eneny troops, buildings, and walls within the area to take banus damage from all sources! To deploy your aircrafi, tap any building or unit in the eneny's base. When they've finished their run, they may be redeployed.”
General Information[edit | edit source]
Recons can't damage any enemy. Its role is to scan the enemy, to make them takes more damage for certain period of time by other units.
To deploy a Recons, tap any building or unit in the enemy's base. When they've finished their scan, they take a few seconds to refuel, and when done, go to your unit bar for redeployment.
Recons take up 2 space in the Airstrip.
Strength: Cause enemy troops, buildings, and walls to take bonus damage from all sources.
Weakness: Air defense, Scan effect is weaker against Walls.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
Statistics[edit | edit source]
|Name||Age||AirStrip Level||Hitpoints||Deployment Cooldown||Scan Damage Bonus||Scan Damage Bonus vs Walls||Scan Duration||Scan Radius||Cost||Upgrade Cost||Upgrade Time||Experience Gain|
|Recon Mk.1||Digital Age||8||9,978||26s||230%||172%||20s||6||1,200||-||-||-|
|Supersonic Recon Mk.1||Information Age||9||1,520||290,000||9d 10h||2,090|
|Supersonic Recon Mk.2||242%||181%||1,560|
|Supersonic Recon Mk.3|
|Supersonic Recon Mk.4||246%||184%||1,760||295,000|
|Supersonic Recon Mk.5|
|Supersonic Recon Mk.6||16,110||250%||187%||1,940|
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 5 : Increases all Airstrip Units health by 10%
- Chapter 1 : +5% to Recons scan damage bonus
- Chapter 2 : +25% to Aircraft flight speed
- Chapter 3 : +5% to Recons scan damage bonus
- Chapter 4 : Reduces the deployment cooldown of Recons and Transports Aircraft by 10%
- Chapter 5 : Recons gain Stealth on its first run
- Aircraft Upgrade Cost: -5% upgrade resource costs for Aircraft (5 levels).
The Statue of Liberty wonder confers these bonuses to the Recons:
- Airstrip units damage: +20%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases this airstrip units damage bonus from +20% to +22%.
Attacking Strategies[edit | edit source]
- Recons has low health. So make sure to protect is using Fighters while they are not invisible.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|