“While their shots do little to enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops. These unique Korean troops deal more damage!”
Republic Rifleman is a level 10 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Atomic Age. Its predecessor is Liberation Infantry and can be upgraded to Heavy Republic Rifleman. This Korean unique unit replaces Veteran SMG. It is upgraded in level 10 Armory.
General Information[edit source]
- Like all ranged infantry, Republic Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Republic Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Republic Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Republic Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Republic Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Republic Rifleman has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
Historical Description[edit | edit source]
Korea was divided along the 38th parallel after World War II, with the Soviets and Americans backing the governments of the north and south respectively. The 1950-1953 Korean War began when North Korea invaded the south. United Nations forces came to aid South Korea and launched a successful offensive into North Korean territory in September. China intervened the following month and pushed UN forces back. A stalemate ensued, and the border was re-established as the DMZ, or demilitarized zone.
Visuals[edit | edit source]
They are seen wearing a Sliver uniform and helmet with a single chevron on the front, classifying them as privates. They carry a Thompson sub-machine gun.
Attacking Strategies[edit source]
- Republic Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Republic Rifleman.
- Republic Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Republic Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Republic Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Republic Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies[edit source]
- Republic Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|