“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Rifleman would attack them.
Historical Description Edit
A rifle is a gun with a barrel that has been scored with groves ('rifling') designed to spin the bullet as it emerges, dramatically improving the range and accuracy of the weapon. Early rifles were deployed by snipers and skirmishers, while the smoothbore musket remained the main weapon for infantrymen. When rates of fire significantly increased with innovation like breech-loading, entrenched massed riflemen became very difficult to dislodge.
Oriental: A Japanese-style soldier of World War 1 wearing a blue metallic Brodie helmet with a green suit. He carries a unknown bolt action rifle which looks like an Arisaka rifle.
Mediterranean: A British or American soldier of World War 1 wearing a green Brodie helmet with a blue stripe on it. He is also wearing a beige suit with blue armbands. He carries a unknown bolt action rifle which looks like a SMLE
Northern European: A French Soldier of World War 1 wearing a Horizon blue Adrian helmet, and a Horizon blue m1917 uniform. He also has a thin mustache. He carries a unknown bolt action rifle which looks like a Lebel M1886, but most likely a G98 Mauser.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Rifleman.
- Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|