“While their shots do little to enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops. These unique Korean troops deal more damage!”
Righteous Rifleman is a level 8 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Industrial Age. Its predecessor is Heavy Singijeon and can be upgraded to Liberation Infantry. This Korean unique unit replaces Rifleman. It is upgraded in level 8 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Righteous Rifleman can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Righteous Rifleman aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Righteous Rifleman are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Righteous Rifleman would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Righteous Rifleman would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Righteous Rifleman has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
The Righteous Riflemen are partisan warriors who fought for the independence of Korea in early 20th century, when the Korean Empire was illegally occupied by the Japanese Empire. The Righteous Riflemen were skilled gunmasters and remained a dreadful threat to Japan.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Righteous Rifleman has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Righteous Rifleman.
- Righteous Rifleman is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Righteous Rifleman to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Righteous Rifleman can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Righteous Rifleman behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Righteous Rifleman can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|