Roads are indestructible structures that connect other structure / Buildings. They provide economic income and defensive bonus to other Buildings.
- Economic Bonus:
- Roads generate Gold. Each building that is joined to the Town Center by Roads gives 10% extra Gold, the Building Bonus.
- Gold is stored in Roads until collected. The maximum that can be stored depends on the storage capacity of the Roads. When the Gold reaches a certain threshold of the capacity, a tax collector will appear on the Road with a Gold icon above his head.
- Upgrading your Roads will increase both the Gold produced and the storage capacity.
- During an attack, the Gold generated by the Roads is stored in the Town Center.
- Caravans move along Roads and will drop any Gold on the Roads they have collected when an attack starts. Roads placement of your base will affect how hard it is for others to steal your gold.
- Defensive Bonus:
- Roads also provide a health bonus to the Town Center depending on the amount of buildings connected to the Road.
- Selecting a Road will highlight buildings connected to the Town Center by Roads in a green glow.
- You can place a Gate on a Road to connect Walls or Bastions on either side. That way, you can connect buildings outside the Walls / Bastions, with the inside, without leaving hole between the Walls.
- You can place traps on Roads just like placing it in the empty land. They are the only Structure that are capable of doing it.
- Once finished researching Radar at the Library, certain defensive buildings, that are connected to Town Center or City Center, will have 15% attack bonus. The Buildings are:
Calculating Road IncomeEdit
Road income is calculated as (number of roads) x (base income per road) x (100% + building bonus), and is then rounded down to the closest multiple of 40. Note that this counts the number of Roads, not the number of Roads connected to the Town Center. Connecting Roads to the Town Center is only required for the building bonus.
|Classical Age||50 + 10|
|Medieval Age||60 + 10|
|Gunpowder Age||70 + 10|
|Enlightenment Age||80 + 10|
|Industrial Age||90 + 10|
|Global Age||100 + 10|
|Atomic Age||110 + 10|
|Cold War Age||110 + 10|
|Space Age||120 + 10|
|Level||Age Unlocked||Cost||Upgrade Time||XP Reward||Citizens||Base Income per Road||Base Storage per Road||Bonus Health per Building|
|10||Cold War Age||9,400,000||8d||29||22||690||180|
- Chapter 1: Increases Road limit by 5.
- Chapter 2: Increases Road income by 10%.
- Chapter 3: Increases Road limit by 5.
- Chapter 4: Increases Road health bonus to Town Center by 20%.
- Chapter 5: Increases Road income by 10%.
- Chapter 1: Towers connected to the City Center by roads have +15% attack
- Chapter 2: Mortar connected to the City Center by roads have +15% attack
- Chapter 3: Machine Gun (Building) connected to the City Center by roads have +15% attack
- Chapter 4: Anti-Tank Gun connected to the City Center by roads have +15% attack
- Chapter 5: Air Defense connected to the City Center by roads have +15% attack
- Increase Income Per Road: Increases the amount of Gold that each road generates by 1 (5 levels).
- Increased Road health bonus for Town Center: Increases the health bonus your Roads grant your Town Center by 2% (5 levels).
The Stonehenge wonder increases your Road network bonus by 100%.
VIP Bonuses Edit
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|