“While their shots do little to enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing with enemy foot troops. These unique Korean troops deal more damage!”
Royal Hwarang is a level 5 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in Medieval Age. Its predecessor is Elite Hwarang and can be upgraded to Singijeon. This Korean unique unit replaces Crossbowman. It is upgraded in level 5 Blacksmith.
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Royal Hwarang can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Royal Hwarang aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Royal Hwarang are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Royal Hwarang would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Royal Hwarang would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Royal Hwarang has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
The Silla nobility had an intricate feudal system known as the 'bone rank system'. This controlled most aspects of Korean noble life, including who one could marry, the size of one's household and who could become king. Royal Hwarang warriors were usually of the 'true bone' ranks. In addition to their training in weapon fighting and martial arts, Royal Hwarang knights went on pilgrimages into the mountains to seek the aid of supernatural beings to help them protect the Silla Kingdom from its mystical enemies.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Royal Hwarang has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Royal Hwarang.
- Royal Hwarang is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Royal Hwarang to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Royal Hwarang can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Royal Hwarang behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Royal Hwarang can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|