“Lets you send citizens on Expeditions for great rewards!”
General Information Edit
- The Shipyard is an unique building where players can earn daily dock bonuses from ships by participating in a League and sending expeditions for rewards.
- The Shipyard is unlocked in the Bronze Age. It has a fixed location at the base side and can't be destroyed.
- As the levels increase, the destinations of the upgraded level would replace the destinations of the previous level and they are more rewarding than the level before.
- Some rewards of expeditions include troop tactics, museum resources, and Trade Goods.
- The Shipyard currently has 12 levels.
- The Shipyard starts with 1 expedition slot. It gets an additional expedition slot at level 4 and level 7.
- Available expeditions include both the current and previous level. For example, a level 7 dock includes both level 6 and level 7 expeditions.
- The Shipyard starts as the Dock from level 1 to 3. It becomes the Anchorage from level 4 to 6. Finally, it becomes the Shipyard at level 7 and up.
- You can add a General to an exploration to increase the rewards from it. The General will be unavailable while on the exploration.
- The Library level 9 book Shipping, Chapter 5, reduces the citizens sent on expeditions by 1.
- Troop Tactic cards gained on expeditions all have the same flag; a thick white line in the middle, surrounded by thin red lines, thin white lines, and lastly blue lines on the edges.
Historical Description Edit
- The earliest known Dock is found at Wadi al-Jarf along the Red Sea in Egypt, dating back to 2,500 B.C.(E.), where archaeologists found jars and archors. Another dock was found at Lothal in India, dating back to 2,400 B.C.(E.), which was used to service ships.
|Level||Build Cost||Upgrade Time||Citizens Needed||XP Gain||Expedition Slots||Destinations||Age Unlocked|
|1||-||-||4||-||1||Knossos, Babylon, Ur, Ashkelon, Memphis||Bronze Age|
|2||40,000||2h||610||Corinth, Sidon, Troy, Massalia, Cyrene||Iron Age|
|3||240,000||8h||760||Ostia, Athens, Carthage, Nanjing, Tamralipti||Classical Age|
|4||700,000||1d||1,630||2||Lubeck, Quanzhou, Kilwa, Constantinople, Sunda Kelapa||Medieval Age|
|5||1,700,000||2d||2,040||Havana, Amsterdam, Muscat, Manila, Goa||Gunpowder Age|
|6||3,800,000||4d||2,385||Guangzhou, Nagasaki, La Rochelle, Zanzibar, Calcutta||Enlightenment Age|
|7||4,800,000||8d||2,700||3||London, Le Havre, Baltimore, Rangoon, Alexandria||Industrial Age|
|8||6,500,000||10d||2,980||Kiel, Kure, San Francisco, Cherbourg, Buenos Aires||Global Age|
|9||9,100,000||11d||4,160||Halifax, Melbourne, Incheon, Karachi, Rio de Janeiro||Atomic Age|
|10||9,100,000||11d||4,160||Mumbai, Helsinki, Novorossiysk, Port of Antonio, Kaohsiung||Cold War Age|
|11||9.975.000||12d||4.500||New York, Port of Colombo, Shanghai, Busan, Dubrovnik||Space Age|
|12||12,000,000||13d 4h||5,290||Tokyo, Cairo, Berlin, Chicago, Tulum||Digital Age|
|City||Level Available||Citizens Required to Explore||Time||Rewards|
|Babylon||4||1d||1 Horse Raider Army (2 Horse Raiders)|
|Ashkelon||3||12h||1 Trade Good Shipment|
|Memphis||4||2d||1 Egyptian Army（3 Soldiers, 3 Nubian Archers）|
|Corinth||2||4||2d||1 Companion Army (1 Companion)|
|Troy||3||1d||1 Trojan Army (5 Hoplites, 1 Archer)|
|Massalia||2||6h||1 Trade Good Shipment|
|Cyrene||3||12h||1 Libyan Army (3 Composite Bowman, 1 Horse Raider)|
|Ostia||3||4||2d||1 Legionary army (2 Wall Miner, 6 Heavy Legion), 1|
|Athens||3||1d||1 Hellenic army (1 Royal Companion, 4 Phalanx), 1 Fortification Blessing|
|Carthage||3||12h||1 Punic Mercenary Army (1 War Elephant, 4 Greek Javelineer), 2|
|Nanjing||2||6h||1 Medic Blessing, 2|
|Tamralipti||3||12h||1 Crop Blessing, 1 Trade Good Shipment|
|Lübeck||4||3||1d||1 Merchant Convoy Army (4 Landsknecht, 1 Supply Cart), 1 Commerce Blessing|
|Quanzhou||2||6h||1 Yuan Dynasty Army (6 Royal Chu Ko Nu, 2 Steppe Horse Raider), 1 Loot Blessing|
|Kilwa||4||2d||1 African Elephant Army (1 War Elephant, 1 Elephant Archer), 1 Peace Treaty (12h)|
|Constantinople||4||2d||1 Greek Fire Thrower Army, 1 Wall Blessing|
|Sunda Kelapa||3||12h||1 Animal Blessing, 2 Trade Good Shipments|
|Havana||5||4||2d||1 Conquistador Army (4 Tercio, 1 Bombard), 85 Supplies|
|Amsterdam||3||1d||1 Pike and Shot Army (7 Halberdier, 7 Arquebusier), 6 Benefactors|
|Muscat||2||6h||1 , 10 Supplies (Museum)|
|Manila||3||12h||1 , 8 Researchers (Museum)|
|Goa||4||2d||1 Indian Elephant Army (1 Siege Elephant, 1 Mahout) , 85 Supplies (Museum)|
|Guangzhou||6||3||1d||1 Green Standard Army (1 Cuirassier, 4 Fire Dragon, 1 Guard Mortar), 9 Benefactors|
|Nagasaki||2||6h||1 , 15 Supplies|
|La Rochelle||4||2d||1 Napoleonic Light Army (2 Hussar, 2 Voltigeur), 128 Supplies|
|Zanzibar||3||12h||1 Peace Treaty(12h), 12 Researchers|
|Calcutta||4||2d||1 Sepoy Army (8 Sepoy), 128 Supplies|
|London||7||4||2d||1 British Expeditionary Army (6 Black Watch, 1 Machine Gun, 1 Supply Truck), 81 Researchers|
|Le Havre||3||12h||2 , 18 Researchers|
|Baltimore||4||2d||1 Baltimore Fencibles Army (1 Engineer, 2 Artillery), 81 Researchers|
|Rangoon||2||6h||2 , 23 Supplies|
|Alexandria||4||1d||1 Desert Rebel Army (6 Shock Infantry, 1 Motorcycle Raider, 3 Bedouin Raider), 14 Benefactors|
|Kiel||8||2||6h||2-3 , 30 Benefactors|
|Kure||4||2d||1 Zero, 80 Benefactors|
|San Francisco||3||1d||1 Demolition Squad Army (1 Veteran Commando, 1 Heavy Bazooka, 1 Flamethrower), 30 Researchers|
|Cherbourg||4||2d||1 S-35 Tank Army (2 S-35 Tank), 178 Supplies|
|Buenos Aires||3||12h||2-3 , 78 Supplies|
|Halifax||9||4||2d||1 Nato Army (1 AVRE Tank, 1 Attack Helicopter, 2 Heavy Field Mortar), 76 Benefactors|
|Melbourne||3||12h||2 Air Superiority Blessing , 30 Supplies|
|Incheon||3||1d||1 ROK Army (8 Republic Rifleman, 1APC, 1 Supply Convoy), 75 Researchers|
|Karachi||3||1d||1 Frontier Force Army (1 Field Howitzer, 4 Veteran Machine Gun, 1 Veteran Combat Engineer), 75 Researchers|
|Rio de Janeiro||2||6h||5 Trade Good Shipment, 30 Supplies|
|Mumbai||10||4||2d||6 Trade Good Shipment, 182 Supplies|
|Helsinki||3||12h||4 Diamonds, 88 Supplies|
|Novorossiysk||3||1d||2 Demolition Squad Army, 80 Benefactors|
|Port of Antonio||3||1d||2 S35 Tank Army, 80 Benefactors|
|Kaohsiung||2||6h||2 Zero, 50 Researchers|
|New York||11||4||2d||6 National Trade Goods, 170 Researchers|
|Port of Colombo||3||12h||3 Diamonds, 54 Benefactors|
|Shanghai||3||1d||1 Wall Breacher Army(4 Valiant Field Mortar, 2 Honored Machine Gun, 2 Valiant Combat Engineer), 9,900 oil|
|Busan||3||12h||1 Anti-Tank Army(2 Veteran RPG, 2 Expert Machine Gun, 5 Elite Infantry), 90 Supplies|
|Dubrovnik||2||6h||1 Armored Assault Army(1 Assault Vehicle, 1 APC Mk.5, 2 Armored Car Mk.7), 30 Benefactors|
|Tokyo||12||4||2d||7 National Trade Goods, 200 Supplies|
|Cairo||3||1d||2 Anti-Infantry Army (1 MRL Mk3, 5 Elite Riflemen, 2 Advanced Machine Gun), 88 Benefactors|
|Berlin||3||1d||2 Aerial Strike Army (1 Honored Attack Helicopter, 1 MRL Mk3, and 2 Valiant Field Mortar), 88 Benefactors|
|Chicago||3||12h||5 Cider, 97 Supplies|
|Tulum||2||6h||2 Zero, 55 Researchers|
*The Treasure of the world update introduced museum items to the shipyard.
- Before 'The High Seas' v4.7 Update, the Dock primarily was used for daily Dock bonuses. The Dock kept the same primitive look, level, and function for all of the Ages.
- There is a rule of physics error when upgrading a Shipyard were citizens walk on water to upgrade the building. That has not been fixed yet.
- The names Big Huge Games gave for this economic building comes from the company's previous game Rise of Nations. Plus, the names change at a specific age just like in DomiNations. The Dock is available at the Ancient Age(Pre-Classical Age). The Dock changes to the Anchorage at the Gunpowder Age. The Anchorage changes to the Shipyard at the Industrial Age.
- The 'The Republic of the Philippines v7.3' update changed dock levels 8-10; namely it added more museum supplies.
- Chapter 1: Increase expedition resource rewards by 10%.
- Chapter 2: Increase expedition trade goods rewards by 1.
- Chapter 3: Expedition returns faster by 10%.
- Chapter 4: Increase Generals bonus resource rewards by 10%.
- Chapter 5: Expeditions require 1 less Citizen.
- Expeditions Return Faster: Expeditions returns expeditiously by 1%. (10 levels)
VIP Bonuses Edit
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
- Level 9 : 10%
- Level 12 : 15%
- Level 15 : 20%
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.