The Singijeon is a level 6 Korean unique Ranged Infantry unit unlocked in the Gunpowder Age. Its predecessor is the Royal Hwarang. It can be upgraded to the Heavy Singijeon. This Korean unique unit replaces the arquebusier. It is upgraded in the level 6 blacksmith.
- Like all ranged infantry, the Singijeon can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly. They have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry than other type of unit.
- Singijeon aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Singijeon are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Singijeon would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Singijeon would attack them.
- As a Korean unique unit; the Singijeon has 40% more damage than the standard Ranged Infantry.
"The Singijeon - or magical machine arrows - was an early type of rocket. Invented shortly after the Koreans learned the secret of gunpowder from China in the 13th century, the Singijeon consisted of a shoulder-mounted tube containing a single rocket. As with all such rockets, accuracy was somewhat dubious, but the effects were spectacular when (if) the missile would hit anything."
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Singijeon have low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use heavy infantry such as halberdiers as meat shields to protect the Singijeon.
- Singijeon are cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Singijeon to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your heavy infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Singijeon can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with soldiers and/or cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Singijeon behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
- Use the Singijeon to clean up outside buildings.
Defensive Strategy Edit
- Singijeon can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other heavy infantry.
- A misconception about the Singijeon is that the Singijeon is not a firearm as shown in the image; instead, it's actually a fire arrow rocket which was used for the Hwacha artillery weapon.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
= The Weapon the Singijeon used is an Actual Fire Lance, while the Chinese Fire Lance in the game uses a tri-barrelled version of it.