“Storehouses store your trade goods. They can also order trade good shipments.”
- The Storehouse is unlocked in the Bronze Age, and is used to store Trade Goods and National Trade Goods that you have obtained.
- It can be used to order Trade Good Shipments by spending 10 for 3 random Trade Goods.
- Enemies can destroy your Storehouse for a chance at stealing some of your Trade Goods.
- Researching Banking chapter 4 at the Library increases Storehouse health by 40%.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XPGain||Trade Good Capacity||HP||Age Unlocked|
|6||1,200,000||4d||2,385||16 (*22)||9,100||Enlightenment Age|
|7||2,000,000||5d||2,700||18 (*24)||10,900||Industrial Age|
|8||3,000,000||6d||2,980||20 (*26)||12,000||Global Age|
|9||4,500,000||7d||3,245||22 (*28)||14,400||Atomic Age|
|10||6,600,000||8d||3,495||24 (*30)||18,720||Cold War Age|
|11||9,200,000||9d||3,700||26 (*32)||22,313||Space Age|
- Chapter 1 : Increases Trade Goods storage by 2
- Chapter 3 : Increases Trade Goods storage by 2
- Chapter 4 : +40% Storehouse health
- Chapter 5 : Increases Trade Goods storage by 2
VIP Bonuses Edit
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Base Financing: Economic
- Reduce cost of Economic building upgrades by 1,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.