“Strong defensive building. Stores Troop Tactics to use on offense. During World War, deploys donated Troop Tactics on defense.”
- The Stronghold is a strong defensive building that does splash damage against enemy troops.
- Although it has 2 less range than the Catapult/Mortar, the Stronghold does more damage, has a lot more health, and costs a lot less.
- The Stronghold stores Troop Tactics that you can use on offense.
- During World War, Troop Tactics donated to it can be used on defense against enemy troops.
- Unlike other defensive buildings, the Stronghold will spawn troop tactic armies donated for World War defense when it is destroyed, even if it was disabled before the troops emerged.
Level 1: A Vandal stays on the balcony of the Stronghold. He throws explosive projectiles.
Defensive strategies Edit
Place it near your TC behind walls. During World War, it can be one of your strongest Defensive Building if filled in with a good Troop Tactics like Elephant Archer, Bazooka Type or Attack Helicopter type of Troop Tactics. A non Heavy Cavalry and non Heavy Tank type of Ground Troop Tactics with high hitpoints, usually provide a better defence.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||Damage Per Second||Range||Troop Tactic Capacity||Donated Troop Tactic Capacity||HP||XP||Age Unlocked|
See also Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|