“Strong defensive building. Stores Troop Tactics to use on offense. During World War, deploys donated Troops Tactics on defense.”
- The Stronghold is a strong defensive building that does splash damage against enemy troops.
- Although it has 2 less range than the Catapult/Mortar, the Stronghold does more damage, has a lot more health, and costs a lot less.
- The Stronghold stores Troop Tactics that you can use on offense.
- During World War, Troop Tactics donated to it can be used on defense against enemy troops.
- Unlike other defensive buildings, the Stronghold will spawn troop tactic armies donated for World War defense when it is destroyed, even if it was disabled before the troops emerged.
Level 1: A Vandal stays on the balcony of the Stronghold. He throws explosive projectiles.
Defensive strategies Edit
Place it near your TC behind walls.
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||Damage Per Second||Range||Troop Tactic Capacity||Donated Troop Tactic Capacity||HP||XP||Age Unlocked|
See also Edit
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|