“While their shots do little at enemy buildings, these troops are experts at dealing enemy foot troops.”
General Information Edit
- Like all ranged infantry, Submachine Gun can kill enemy infantry easily and quickly, as they have 4 times the damage to enemy infantry.
- Submachine Gun aren't efficient against enemy cavalry and buildings.
- Submachine Gun are ranged units and can destroy buildings over walls.
- Submachine Gun would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- If there are enemy units nearby, Submachine Gun would attack them.
Historical Description Edit
Although the Italian Beretta Model 1938 submachine gun was not available in large quantities until 1943, it became very popular for both Axis and Allies troops (who used captured Berettas) during WWII. It had two triggers: one front trigger for semi-auto firing and one rear trigger for full-auto firing. Other notable submachine gun of WWII include the Thompson submachine (aka Tommy gun) and the MP-40, which was used primarily by German forces.
Mediterranean:Wears a green helmet with beige suit and carries a Thompson SMG.
North European: Has a green French Adrian helmet with dark blue suit and carries an MAS-1938 SMG
Oriental: An Imperial Japanese Army soldier of Showa period that wears a blue helmet with jungle camouflage suit and carries a Type 100 SMG.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Submachine Gun has low health; making them vulnerable to defenses. Use Heavy Infantry as meat shields to protect the Submachine Gun.
- Submachine Gun is cheap and can be used to set off hidden enemy traps.
- Use Submachine Gun to protect heavy infantry from other infantry so your Heavy Infantry won't get distracted.
- Since Submachine Gun can deal more damage to foot troops, bringing some along with Heavy Infantry and/or Heavy Cavalry will help deal with pesky defending foot troops!
- Make sure to keep the Submachine Gun behind your 'meat shields' or away from danger.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- Submachine Gun can be used as good Alliance Troops. One example is that they can shoot over walls to attack troops of the attackers forcing the troops to destroy the wall to kill them. Another thing is that they're good against other Heavy Infantry.
- Although they fall under "ranged", their weapons (submachine guns) are made for close combat and are single shot in-game instead of firing like a machine gun.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|