“These support units restore health to injured or damaged troops, allowing them to sustain the attack for a longer duration. Heavy cavalry and generals are healed for 3 times as much.”
General Information Edit
- The Supply Cart heals the damaged troop that is close to it by throwing supplies at it. They would continually throw supplies at the damaged troop until it is fully healed.
- The supplies the Supply Cart throws can also heal troops that are close to the target troop that is supplied to.
- If all the troops have full health, the Supply Cart would remain stationary unless a troop gets damaged.
- Supply Carts cannot attack and therefore are defenseless.
Historical Description Edit
Soldiers rarely carry more than a few days rations on their backs. And before modern medicine, they rarely carried any medical supplies at all. A successful commander made sure that the soldiers had adequate access to food and medical supplies at all times, particularly right before and during battle.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Since Supply Carts cannot attack and are defenseless, use Crossbowmen or Pikemen to defend them and cover them from enemies and defenses.
- Supply Carts only heal the closest damaged troop. If you want them to heal a troop that is badly damaged and distances away, try to recall your troops to a safe spot so your Supply Carts can heal it.
- The A.I. of Supply Carts are usually one of the strangest. In some moments on the battlefield, Supply Carts would run into open fields to get shot at and stay there for 0.3 seconds but would later retreat to start healing troops. This has not been patched by Big Huge Games.
- Supply Carts and Veteran Wall Miners are the only troops trained in the barracks that cannot be donated to other players.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|