“These support units restore health to injured or damaged troops, allowing them to sustain the attack for a longer duration. Heavy cavalry and generals are healed for 3 times as much.”
General Information Edit
- The Supply Train heals the damaged troop that is close to it by throwing supplies at it. They would continually throw supplies at the damaged troop until it is fully healed.
- The supplies the Supply Train throws can also heal troops that are close to the target troop that is supplied to.
- If all the troops have full health, the Supply Train would remain stationary unless a troop gets damaged.
- Supply Trains cannot attack and therefore are defenseless.
Historical Description Edit
- Since Supply Trains cannot attack and are defenseless, use Musketeers or Fusiliers to defend them and cover them from enemies and defenses.
- Supply Trains only heal the closest damaged troop. If you want them to heal a troop that is badly damaged and distances away, try to recall your troops to a safe spot so your Supply Trains can heal it.
- The A.I. of Supply Trains are usually one of the strangest. In some moments on the battlefield, Supply Trains would run into open fields to get shot at and stay there for 0.3 seconds but would later retreat to start healing troops. This has not been patched by Big Huge Games.
- Supply Trains and Veteran Wall Sappers are the only troops trained in the barracks that cannot be donated to other players.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.