“These support units restore health to injured or damaged troops, allowing them to sustain the attack for a longer duration. Heavy cavalry and generals are healed for 3 times as much.”
General Information Edit
- The Supply Truck heals the damaged troop that is close to it by throwing supplies at it. Supplies are continually thrown at the damaged troop until it is fully healed.
- The supplies the Supply Truck throws can also heal troops that are in close proximity to the targeted troop.
- If all friendly troops have full health, the Supply Truck remains stationary until a troop gets damaged.
- Supply Trucks cannot attack and are therefore defenseless.
Historical Description Edit
- Since Supply Trucks cannot attack and are defenseless, use Riflemen or Shock Infantry to defend them and cover them from enemies and defenses.
- Supply Trucks only heal the closest damaged troop. If you want them to heal a troop that is badly damaged and not nearby, try to recall your troops to a safe spot so your Supply Trucks can heal it.
- The A.I. of Supply Trucks are usually one of the strangest. In some moments on the battlefield, Supply Trucks would run into open fields to get shot at and stay there for 0.3 seconds but would later retreat to start healing troops. This has not been patched by Big Huge Games.
- Supply Trucks and Engineers are the only troops trained in the barracks that cannot be donated to other players.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.