Supply Vehicles are one of two sixth type of Troops players can use in the game DomiNations; the other being Ranged Siege. They're used for healing troops near its range. However, they can not attack and are defenseless. They're unlocked in the Medieval Age.
General Information Edit
The standard Supply Vehicles' A.I. is to heal the closest troop that has damaged health by throwing supplies at it. These supplies can also heal troops that are close to the target troop that is supplied to. They would continually heal the troop until it has full of health. If all the troops have full health, the Supply Vehicles would remain stationary unless a troop gets damaged. Supply Vehicles cannot attack and therefore are defenseless.
Supply Vehicles take up 8 spaces in the Barracks and take 15 minutes to train up. They have a range of 5.
Historical Description Edit
The original concept for the supply wagon was based off of a similar model dating back for the early Byzantine wars in which horse drawn carts containing medical supplies would assist foot soldiers.
Press [Expand] to see the full table. Level Name Age HP Heal per second HPS vs Generals, Tanks and Heavy Tanks Cost Upgrade Cost Upgrade Time Experience Gain 1 Supply Cart Medieval Age 312 20 60 2,000 800,000 1d 520 2 Supply Wagon Gunpowder Age 468 25 75 4,000 2,880,000 2d 760 3 Supply Train Enlightenment Age 559 30 90 5,500 5,800,000 4d 1,115 4 Supply Truck Industrial Age 650 35 105 7,000 7,000,000 8d 1,630 5 Heavy Supply Truck Global Age 748 38 114 8,500 8,750,000 10d 1,845 6 Supply Convoy Atomic Age 871 42 126 9,500 10,250,000 12d 2,040 7 Heavy Supply Convoy Cold War Age 923 45 135 11,200 15,100,000 13d 2,130 8 Veteran Supply Convoy Space Age 968 47 141 12,880 17,000,000 14d 2,220
- Chapter 3: Increases Supply Vehicles healing by 10%
- Chapter 5: Increases Supply Vehicles healing by 10%
- Chapter 3: Decreases Supply Vehicles troop space by 1
- Chapter 4: +10% Barracks Troops' attack (or Healing) and health
- Supply Vehicles Healing Rates: +6% Supply Vehicles Healing Rates (5 levels)
- Supply Vehicles Hitpoints: Increase Hitpoits of Supply Vehicles by 6% (5 levels)
The Versailles wonder confers these bonuses to the Supply Vehicles:
- Hitpoint boost to both your attacking and defending troops: 10%
- The Heritage at the Library Chapter 1 increases the hitpoint bonus from +10% to +11%.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Since Supply Vehicles cannot attack and are defenseless, use Ranged Infantry or Heavy Infantry to defend them and cover them from enemies and defenses.
- Supply Vehicles only heal the closest damaged troop. If you want them to heal a troop that is badly damaged and distances away, try to recall your troops to a safe spot so your Supply Vehicles can heal it.
- The A.I. of Supply Vehicles are usually one of the strangest. In some moments on the battlefield, Supply Vehicles would run into open fields to get shot at and stay there for 0.3 seconds but would later retreat to start healing troops. This has not been patched by Big Huge Games.
- Supply Vehicles and Wall Breachers are the only troop trained in the barracks that cannot be donated to other players.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|