“Increases loot stolen from attacks. Hire a free mercenary once per day.”
The Taj Mahal is one of four wonders unlocked in the Gunpowder Age.
- The Taj Mahal is one of the four Wonders the player can obtain when reaching the Gunpowder Age
- It increases the amount of loot you can see from enemy players, much like the British's Unique Ability–of UA. The player also gets a free, albeit random mercenary army once a day.
- It can be excellent provided that the player gets the desired mercenary, though this is a matter of preference. Having a free mercenary army increases value as you play through the remaining ages, because mercenaries cost more and more trade goods.
- Its free mercenary army can be more effective when the player researches Free Companies completely.
For building's statistics see Wonders.
The Taj Mahal is said to be the most beautiful tomb in the world. The complex was constructed by Emperor Shah Jahan to honor his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal, who died giving birth to the couple's 14th child. Work began on the complex in 1632, ending some two decades later. The eight-sided main building is made of marble, with large elegant arches, and topped with a clean round dome. This structure is surrounded by a wall, at the corners of which are tall minarets where holy men could call the faithful to prayer. The complex is encompassed with gardens filled with fountains, reflecting pools, and avenues of trees. Each year, more than two million visitors come to see the Taj Mahal, the embodiment of a man's love for his departed wife.
- As of May 7, 2015: "Taj Mahal now increases loot stolen from opponents by 2%, and gives a free Mercenary Army once per day."
- Before the update, it increased the health of nearby defensive buildings by 20%. This effect was partially replaced by the Kermlin, but only for walls.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|