“Produces cavalry to defend your city. Strong vs. siege, weak vs. soldiers.”
- Tank Depots are Defensive Buildings that will spawn Heavy Cavalry when enemy troops go into its range.
- The Tank Depot starts out as the Stable from level 1 to level 6 and finally becomes the Tank Depot at level 7.
- Like Garrisons, the Tank Depot can detect the Commandos types such as Guerrillas.
- A loading screen tip: "The level of Forest defenders is based off your highest level Stable."
Defensive Strategies Edit
- It is a good idea to protect Tank Depots behind Walls so that they cannot be easily destroyed by enemy forces.
- Do not entrap a Tank Depot with just Walls, or units spawned by the building won't be able to attack enemies. Put in a Gate to let them out.
- The Tank Depot spawns units faster if they are within the radius of the Acropolis.
Buildings Quantity Statistics Edit
|Cold War Age|
Building Statistics Edit
|Level||Build Cost||Citizens Needed||Upgrade Time||XP Gain||Defender Type||Defenders Per Wave||Max. Defenders||HP||First Wave||Next Wave||Age Unlocked|
|7||6,500,000||10d||3,950||Light Tank||2||4||6,600||23s||Industrial Age|
|8||8,500,000||12d||4,365||Medium Tank||7,260||22s||Global Age|
|10||10,200,000||13d||5,700||Main Battle Tank||10,300||Atomic Age|
|12||13,800,000||15d||6,165||MBT Mk2||15,405||21s||Cold War Age|
|13||13,800,000||16d||6,325||MBT Mk3||19,510||21s||Space Age|
Defenders Statistics Edit
|Building's Level||Defender Type||Defender's Hitpoints||Defender's DPS|
|10||Main Battle Tank||18,000||213|
- Chapter 5 : -50% Stable / Tank Depot first wave spawn time.
- Tank Depot Defender Damage: +3% damage dealt by Stables/Tank Depots defenders per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
- Tank Depot Defender Hitpoints: +3% hitpoints for Stables/Tank Depots defenders per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
- Tank Depot Hitpoints : +5% hitpoints for Stables/Tank Depots per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
- Tank Depot Upgrade Cost: -1% cost to upgrade Stables/Tank Depots per skill level researched. (10 Levels)
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Great Leader Research • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.