“Shoots at anybody who attacks the town!”
Levels[edit | edit source]
General information[edit | edit source]
- Towers are defensive buildings that will shoot at enemies in its range.
- Towers are the first defensive buildings unlocked in DomiNations. They're unlocked in the Dawn Age.
- Towers are capable to attack Ground Units, as well as Air Units.
- They attack a single target within its range.
- If multiple targets are within its range, they will first target Air Units, no matter the distance. Their next priority is the closest enemy within range.
Defensive strategies[edit | edit source]
- Place Towers near Mortars so they both can defend each other(Mortars have very long range and the Tower will shoot any enemies that get too close to the Mortar)
- The Tower can also be placed near a Ballista/Cannon Tower as the Tower has longer range allowing it to shoot from afar while the Ballista/Cannon Tower takes care of any Heavy Cavalry that comes too close to the Tower.
Statistics[edit | edit source]
Boosts[edit | edit source]
- Chapter 2: Increases Tower health by 20%.
- Chapter 3: Increases Tower attack by 10%.
- Chapter 5: Increases Tower attack by 10%.
VIP Bonuses[edit | edit source]
Building Upgrade Resource Cost
- Level 9 : 5%
- Level 12 : 10%
- Level 15 : 15%
Parliament[edit | edit source]
Base Financing: Defense
- Reduce cost of Defense building upgrades by 3,000 ~ 85,000 Food/Gold (to a minimum of Free)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- British unique ranged infantry can fire outside the Tower's range; making them one of DomiNations' strongest units.
See also[edit | edit source]
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.