There are five types of Trade Goods: Cider, Diamonds, Fur, Leather and Metal. Trade Goods are available starting in the Stone Age and are used to purchase Blessings and Mercenaries, or for shipments of Gold, Food, or Oil.
Collecting Trade Goods[edit | edit source]
Trade Goods can be collected in the following ways:
- Cider is collected from Fruit Trees and Amphora;
- Diamonds are awarded for 5-star multi-player victories but rarely for 3 to 4 star victories. They can be also taken from a Town Center.
- Fur is collected from hunting Bears, Bunnies and Foxes;
- Leather is collected from hunting Boar and Deer
- Metal is collected from Gold Mines.
All of the Trade Goods can be stolen from an enemy player if the player destroys the enemy storehouse.
Daily Dock Bonuses can give out Trade Goods as well in trade ships. The player can choose one out of three Trade Goods to help their city. The amount of Trade Goods for each choice depends on what league the player is in.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Trade Goods can be used to:
- Recruit Mercenaries at the Mercenary Camp;
- Purchase Blessings at the Temple; and
- Trade for other resources: