The Rise of the Super Heavy Tank 6.7 UpdateEdit
V6.7 Rise of the Super Heavy Tank update of DomiNations will be available in all regions soon!
- Please note that it may take some time for the update to become available everywhere, so please be patient when attempting to download it.**
World War Chest
- Earn at least 1 Victory Star to unlock one of three types of War Chests at the end of a World War!
- Cadet’s Chest is awarded if you complete a World War attack
- Combatant’s Chest is awarded if you lost the war but completed both attacks
- Conqueror’s Chest is awarded to members of the winning Alliance who completed both attacks
New Cold War Upgrades
- Increase your Air Defense to level 6
- The Missile Silo can now be upgraded to level 5
New Tactic: Assault Rally
- Find this new War Tactic in your level 7 War Academy starting in the Global Age
- Assault Rally allows you to direct a part of your forces to a single target with increased speed and attack damage.
- Building Speedups will decrease the time it takes to construct buildings, Wonders, and clear Forests
- Research Speedups can decrease the time it takes to do Library, University, or Blacksmith upgrades
- Stored in the Archive, these speedups can be found in Sales, Marco Polo, and in Expeditions that use Generals
Super Heavy Tanks
- Two new Super Heavy Tanks are coming as all new and powerful Troop Tactics
- High HP, multiple modes of fire, and the ability to shoot over walls will make these new tanks THE frontline to bring to your next War!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Improved main messaging windows
- Video reward UI improvements (available in some regions)
- Added Upgrade button to Troops inside Army buildings
- Add video reward opportunities in several places (available in some regions)
- Corrected visual discrepancy of required citizens to upgrade Roads
- Prevented network disconnect for some players using 1-hour and 5-day Speed Ups
- Prevented a crash while sharing replays
- Stopped a crash that could occur when finishing University research
- Added a fix to prevent overly long battles
- Tightened security around Museum currencies
- Minor art fixes
- Minor text edits
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Chest • Coalitions • Great Leaders • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.