DomiNations Allied Front! v5.7 Update Notes Edit
=== v5.7 ‘DomiNations Allied Front’ update is now available!
Alliance Levels & Perks ===
- The Alliance that fights together earns Perks together!
- Earn Alliance XP in World War to level up your Alliance
- For each Alliance Level everyone earns powerful all-new Perks!
- Earn this special Alliance currency by winning battles in World War
- Rubies can be traded at the Traveling Merchant for Troop Tactics, Event Buildings, Blessings, Trade Goods, and more!
Friendly Challenges Edit
- Friendly Challenges are back!
- Challenge your Alliance members in practice battles to hone your strategy
- Create your own Challenges to test out your new Town and War Base layouts
- Friendly Challenges don’t consume troops, medals, or resources!
New Troop: Tactical Helicopter Edit
- Unlock the Tactical Helicopter at Factory level 7
- Each Tactical Helicopter lets you deploy up to 15 troop space of your ground troops underneath it, even in the middle of an enemy base!
- Tactical Helicopters also heal nearby troops
New Atomic Age Upgrades Edit
- Factory can now be upgraded to level 7, unlocking the following upgrades
- Machine Gun level 6
- Commando level 6
- Heavy Tank level 5
- Bazooka level 4
- Armored Car level 4
- APC level 2
- Sniper Tower can now be upgraded to level 6
- Stable can now be upgraded to level 11
- Embassy can now be upgraded to level 6
- Unlocks the Ethiopian Coalition (available shortly after the required 5.7 update), which provides bonus Factory Troop health and General attack as well as the bazooka-toting Kagnew Infantry in World War attacks!
- Also lets you upgrade all Coalitions to level 7
Balance Changes Edit
- Increased hitpoints of all levels of bomber aircraft by 50%
Other Improvements Edit
- World War Troop Tactic donate UI now shows more detail on your donations
- Info and Upgrade windows will now show the upgraded version of buildings
- Drop multiple shipments from your Inventory at the same time
Performance Improvements Edit
- Reduced network traffic by shrinking player data size
- Reduced memory usage
Bug Fixes and Improvements Edit
- Fixed an exploit allowing players to claim Victory Chests multiple times
- Fixed a crash when canceling an empty town in the Layout Editor
- Fixed a crash related to World War Replays
- Fixed Replay inaccuracies with Friendly Challenges using War Bases
- Fixed Replay mismatches when using Betrayal tactics
- Fixed removal of walls, roads, and gates not updating in Layout Editor
- Fixed inability to purchase more Food for crowns even if Crowns are available
- Fixed event Blessings displaying incorrect durations in Inventory
- Fixed donated Troop icons in Battle History
- Layout Editor now confirms that you are sure you want to pick up all
- Units trained at the Elephant Stable no longer cause network disconnects
- Donated Troop Tactics now show in defense Replays
- Tactics that take 2 Tactics Capacity now clear properly when using Retrain
- Stealthy units like Commandos now trigger Traps
- Improved pathing for donated Troops
- Helicopters are now properly targeted by Soldiers and melee Troops when over walls
- Level 1 buildings now appear in Recommended Upgrades window
- Castle window now displays the appropriate Crown cost for two or more Generals
- Alliance window now sorts by glory instead of medals
- Power Plant buffs now stack with Pentagon buffs to aircraft training times
- Power Plant and other event Blessings are only displayed once in the Temple
- Command Post now shows amounts of resources when collecting War Loot
- Airstrip is no longer locked in the Store if you have an event Hangar active on your base
- Event Hangars now display the correct air capacity in info windows
- Planes enter battles facing the correct direction
- Recommended Upgrades window now uses the current building name instead of the level 1 building name
- Gates now close properly
- Library window now scrolls smoothly
- Inbox UTC clock now uses server time instead of device time
- Minor UI fixes
- Minor text fixes
- Security improvements
- American flag is now hung properly from the Embassy in accordance with Public Law 94-344
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.