Allied Advancement 6.4 UpdateEdit
07-06-2018, 07:21 AM
The ‘Allied Advancement’ update is available now!
New Alliance Levels
- 5 new levels to unlock!
- New perks increase war rewards, Coalitions, building health, and donated troops.
New Cold War Upgrades
- New building levels for Farms, Caravans, Oil Wells, and Sniper Towers.
- 3 new levels for Fighters, Bombers, and Transports.
Summer for the Ages!
- New Troop Tactics, Events, discount types, and Museum Artifacts.
- Special limited-time Events that feature citizen cost reductions!
- Check out the full list of activities on our forums!
- Prevented a network disconnect when multiple people donate troops simultaneously.
- Donation requests are prevented from showing negative numbers.
- Hire the Crown Ship to appear periodically and deliver a shipment of Crowns to your base.
- On HD devices, you can periodically watch a video ad to instantly retrain your army!
- Video rewards are now available in Asian regions.
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed Alliance search so it will yield results when using special characters
- Improved Alliance search to favor active Alliances
- Stuck Emissaries now drop their tribute and leave your base
- Clarified the text for Rotorcraft: Chapter 5
- Prevented players from getting stuck in the Mystery Chest window
- Prevented menu overlapping
- Improved the Museum introduction
- Updated text to match the combat behavior of units that do well against foot troops.
- Various security improvements
- Minor art fixes
- Minor text edits