The Space Age 7.0 Update Edit
v7.0 ‘The Space Age’ update of DomiNations is coming soon!
The Space Age
- Advance your civilization to the next age of history to acquire new troop and building upgrades!
- Research four new techs at Library Level 13: Microprocessor, Archaeology, Anti-aircraft, and Offensive Ballistics
- Employ the services of new Mercenaries! The Soldier of Fortune, 2K12 Kub, and Heavy Tank Destroyer can be hired at Mercenary Camp level 12
- Generals can now be upgraded to level 70
- Construct one of four new wonders: Lotus Temple, World Fair Unisphere, Very Large Array, and Space Shuttle!
New Functionality: Offensive Missile Silo
- Beginning at level 6, your Missile Silo can now be armed with Oil.
- Launch missiles at your enemies while attacking their base!
New University Leader - Sally Ride
- Research her skill tree at the University to improve your DOMINATION bonus, troop donation, Factory units, and Assault Rally.
- Harness the power of her Capstone, Missile Command, which increases the Offensive Missile Silo Reticles by 2.
- Upgrade your University to level 8 in order to research all of Sally Ride’s skill tree.
- Similar to the Factory, this additional building will let you queue air units twice as fast.
- Increase your air force with additional air capacity.
- Begin construction on the second Airstrip in the Atomic Age!
- Sell unwanted Artifacts as soon as they are crafted.
- Artifacts and their boosts are color-coded by their power.
- Equip more Legendary Artifacts with the addition of a 3rd slot!
- The S.A.M. Battery will deal more damage at level 4 and above!
- Do more damage with your Atomic and Cold War level Air Defenses!
- Fighters will be slightly weaker all around - hitpoints, damage, building suppression
- Bombers will be able go on more runs -able to sustain more hits but do less damage
- You can now construct more Walls per age!
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Corrected the War Chest titles for all languages
- Prevented extra Forests from being removed during tutorial
- Stopped the War Chest noise when sounds are muted
- Prevented crash that could occur when placing Tactical Helicopters
- Allow players to purchase starter packs on crowded bases
- Corrected the attack speed boost from Library and Coalitions
- Minor art fixes
- Minor text edits
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.