“These specialized troops bring equipment suitable for one very powerful attack against enemy walls, breaking open a gap in the enemy defenses so your other troops can advance.”
General Information Edit
- When deployed on field, Valiant Combat Engineers will run to the nearest wall section protecting a building and deal a large amount of damage to it.
- After destroying a wall, Valiant Combat Engineers would attack the closest building but would do little damage.
- Valiant Combat Engineers aren't good against buildings and enemy troops and can be killed easily.
Historical Description Edit
Attacking Strategies Edit
- Try to use two Valiant Combat Engineers to destroy one wall. That way, if one Valiant Combat Engineer dies before it can destroy a wall, the second wall Valiant Combat Engineer can destroy the wall since it used the first Valiant Combat Engineer as a distraction.
- If a base has multiple compartments, it is suggested to bring many Valiant Combat Engineers to break them.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.