“Well-armed and plentiful, these troops are effective at tearing down enemy buildings”
Valiant Infantry is the level 12 standard Heavy Infantry unit unlocked in the Cold War Age. Its predecessor is the Elite Infantry and can be upgraded to Expert Infantry. It is researched in a level 11 Armory.
General Information Edit
- Valiant Infantry can damage buildings very easy and quickly. They are also good against cavalry.
- Valiant Infantry would attack the closest building on front of them but when attacked by an enemy troop; will fight back.
- Valiant Infantry can get destroyed easily by Splash Damage Structures such as mortars.
- Valiant Infantry is weak against other infantry.
Historical Description Edit
The Bren Light machine gun was a British variant of the Czechoslovakian Uk vz. 59N, which could function as either light or medium machine gun, depending on whether it was deployed with a bipod or tripod. It fired standardized 7.62x51mm NATO rounds, making it a popular choice for North Atlantic Treaty Organization members and their allies. The Bren served in at least twelve Cold War armed conflicts, including: the Chinese Civil War, the Malayan Emergency, and the Korean War.
Attacking Strategies Edit
- If used in large groups; Valiant Infantry can be devastating and can destroy a base easily; if not in heavy fire.
- Mortars are devastating against Valiant Infantry and can kill a group of them in a few hits if in the range of the impact. Spread your Valiant Infantry around so the mortar would have to hit each infantry to kill it and that its impact would not affect other infantry as well or deploy a few heavy cavalry to destroy it.
- Redoubts can likewise be devastating against Valiant Infantry if not dealt with appropriately. Keep your Infantry away from it until it is destroyed or position them to destroy it quickly.
- Use ranged infantry such as riflemen to support Valiant Infantry
- Valiant Infantry can be used as a distraction for many defenses and can help protect ranged infantry such as riflemen from heavy fire from defenses.
Defensive Strategies Edit
- The level 11 Garrison can train up Valiant Infantry to help defend the village from attackers. Put the garrison defended and inside walls or behind a structure for that will have the same effect As walls. That way, the garrison can train elite infantry without getting attacked for a short amount of time. It is recommended that a garrison should be close to the Acropolis since training infantry will be quicker than usual.
- The level 8 Ambush Trap deploys Valiant Infantry when triggered by enemy troops are too close to it. It is suggested to put in areas where enemies may deploy in heavy cavalry.
|DomiNations Wiki Navigation|
|Ages • Alliances • Artifacts • Blessings • Buildings • Chest • Coalitions • Event Troops • Events • Gameplay Mechanics • Generals • Leagues • Mercenaries • Multiplayer • Nations • Resources • Single Player Campaigns • Tactics • Technology • Troops • Troop Tactics • Wildlife • World War • Fan Contributions|